Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Flambeau High School is a public school located in Tony, WI. It has 171 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Flambeau High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B24 Students
- A+17 Students
- B13 Students
- B12 Students
- B10 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-8 Students
- A7 Students
- B6 Students
- A5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responses
- Pep Rally40%
- Cancer benefit.20%
- Environmental Day20%
- Spirit Week10%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Flambeau High School Reviews
I really enjoyed how close-knit school was. The small class sizes were are nice because there was better one-on-one work between teachers and students/parents. I wish that they would have been apter to give resources and opportunities for college-bound students, they catered a bit more to non-college or tech school options.
The teaching staff was amazing. I graduated in 2006, and when I was there the atmosphere was very relaxed and they let us (me) get away with too much. I wish they would have made me work harder. I have heard that they have become more strict since.
Flambeau is an okay school because there are good and bad things just like any other school. Academically we aren't the smartest school. The only reason I think that we don't test very well is because the students don't really try. The teachers are great and everything it's just that the students are pretty lazy and just don't want to do anything. Socially my school needs some work. We have these things called falcon cards and if you don't have yours you're basically neglected. If you forget it at home and a teacher sees that you're not wearing it the next day you need to bring it and they take it away for three days. For those three days you have to stay in the lunch room after lunch while everyone else is out in the commons, outside, or in the gym, among other consequences. One thing they're doing is that we are unable to participate in Homecoming activities if we don't have our card. Being able to go in the gym, outside, or in the commons and being able to go on your phone during lunch are the only "rewards" for having your falcon card besides going to Homecoming.