Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade C
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Flagler-Palm Coast High School is an above average, public school located in Palm Coast, FL. It has 2,601 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 24 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 54% in reading.
Flagler-Palm Coast High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A538 Students
- grade A+489 Students
- grade A417 Students
- grade C416 Students
- grade B+330 Students
- grade A325 Students
- grade A+230 Students
- grade B+191 Students
- grade B+163 Students
- grade B+140 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade D+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 51 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 51 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 190 responses
- Homecoming football game20%
- Insanity Games13%
- Homecoming week11%
- Marching band season11%
- Last day of school9%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 60 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 60 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 75 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 75 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 75 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,751 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 89 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 89 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 89 responses
Flagler-Palm Coast High School Reviews
Rating 3.68 out of 5 573 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Flagler Palm Coast high school is one of the most interactive, diverse, and welcoming schools you'll ever see. The FPC staff and administration work really hard to make sure every student succeeds, and for that every student feels like they are wanted. Not only do they care about students and staff members, but they also realize that college isn't the path for everybody. Flagler Palm Coast offers 2 to 4 year programs that train students to become a veterinary assistant, an emergency medical responder, a firefighter, or even a phlebotomist! Flagler Palm Coast High School makes sure to include every student of every gender, race, religion, and economic background, due to our very diverse group of students. We have clubs such as the GSA, (gay and straight alliance), the Jewish Student Union, the HSHT (High School High Tech), and the Ebony Society club. Flagler Palm Coast high school offers so much to our community, and that makes me so proud to be a student
I loved that Flagler Palm Coast High School constantly encouraged me and set me up for success. During my time here, I achieved a 4.0 GPA, completed many community service hours and participated in a number of extracurricular activities. I am a teen mom and even I was able to dual enroll and participate other college readiness programs before my baby was born. It was very important for me to finish school in time and be successful for my growing family. The advisers and counselors cheered me on and I could not have done any of this without them! I do however wish parents were more involved. I would like to see more encouragement on social media and in emails for the more shy parents to go ahead and get out there! All I could wish for was that I could spend more time with FPC. Hopefully one day my kids can go to FPC, just like I did after my mom. Go Bulldogs!
Biggest school in the small city of Palm Coast. There are many flagship and college preparation programs that give students a plethora of paths to delve into. The student body is diverse in general, however in the flagship programs, you see the diversity is quite abysmal. Other than that, the extracurricular programs such as the sports teams and band are excellent!