Fitzgerald Senior High School is a public school located in Warren, MI. It has 918 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Fitzgerald Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+197 Students
- A+152 Students
- B141 Students
- A+107 Students
- C+101 Students
- B+84 Students
- B+77 Students
- B-65 Students
- B+56 Students
- B+50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.39 responses
Schools like Fitzgerald Senior High School
- C+Western International High School
- Detroit Public Schools, MI
- 282 reviews
- BWarren Mott High School
- Warren Consolidated Schools, MI
- 357 reviews
- B-Melvindale High School
- Melvindale-North Allen Park Schools, MI
- 93 reviews
- B-Clarenceville High School
- Clarenceville School District, MI
- 68 reviews
Fitzgerald Senior High School Reviews
This school has quite a few options of extracurricular activities to choose from in my opinion. We have really nice teachers who run these activities and take pride in them. The one thing is, is that very few people participate in the extracurricular activities because they either don't know about them or they are not interested in what's offered. Also the budget of money that's given for after school activities are sometimes not enough to allow groups to do what they really want to do but they really make the best of it and that's all that matters. One of my favorite groups is the Multicultural Diversity Club!
My experience at Fitzgerald wasn’t great at first, but then lightened up. My school always have great opportunities for students at school and make sure we enjoy our time at Fitz. Being an antisocial person I can honestly say for the short time I spent at Fitzgerald they were able to help me become more open and use my voice. I will remember my time at Fitzgerald, the students that made my time there great, and the staff members that contributed.
Fitzgerald high school, has teachers that get drained by the children there because the child are like wild animals, then the bathrooms are always a mess, and majority of the time don’t have hand soap in there. The lunches are impossible for someone who doesn’t eat meat to eat because the veggie sandwiches are almost always gone, and there’s cheese pizza and salads only, why is it only those two options but for people who eat meat get 5 different option.