Fitzgerald Senior High School is a public school located in Warren, MI. It has 874 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 7% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Fitzgerald Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+189 Students
- A+142 Students
- B133 Students
- C+99 Students
- A+99 Students
- B+72 Students
- B+71 Students
- B-63 Students
- B+54 Students
- B+46 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.39 responses
Schools like Fitzgerald Senior High School
- C+Western International High School
- Detroit Public Schools, MI
- 273 reviews
- BWarren Mott High School
- Warren Consolidated Schools, MI
- 350 reviews
- B-Melvindale High School
- Melvindale-North Allen Park Schools, MI
- 91 reviews
- B-Clarenceville High School
- Clarenceville School District, MI
- 67 reviews
Fitzgerald Senior High School Reviews
This school has quite a few options of extracurricular activities to choose from in my opinion. We have really nice teachers who run these activities and take pride in them. The one thing is, is that very few people participate in the extracurricular activities because they either don't know about them or they are not interested in what's offered. Also the budget of money that's given for after school activities are sometimes not enough to allow groups to do what they really want to do but they really make the best of it and that's all that matters. One of my favorite groups is the Multicultural Diversity Club!
Fitzgerald high school, has teachers that get drained by the children there because the child are like wild animals, then the bathrooms are always a mess, and majority of the time don’t have hand soap in there. The lunches are impossible for someone who doesn’t eat meat to eat because the veggie sandwiches are almost always gone, and there’s cheese pizza and salads only, why is it only those two options but for people who eat meat get 5 different option.
I like Fitzgerald High School overall because it's been my school for the past four years! With all the fun events that we have at moments during the year and the fun projects that we get to do in every class! It is a fun school in a way and we have some very concerned teachers who care about our future! However, I just wish the quality of our education could have been better! Teachers do what they, but I feel that the teachers need to be supported more so that our education can be more advanced.