Fishers High School is a top rated, public school located in Fishers, IN. It has 3,148 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Fishers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A595 Students
- B+448 Students
- A+410 Students
- A-212 Students
- B-124 Students
- A-98 Students
- B98 Students
- B+90 Students
- A-71 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.89 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.98 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.98 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.98 responses
Schools like Fishers High School
- AHamilton Southeastern High School
- Hamilton Southeastern School District, IN
- 575 reviews
- AWestfield High School
- Westfield-Washington Schools, IN
- 330 reviews
- A+Carmel High School
- Carmel Clay Schools, IN
- 942 reviews
- A-Noblesville High School
- Noblesville Schools, IN
- 560 reviews
Fishers High School Reviews
Fishers was everything you can ever dream of in a high school. Between the supportive and impressive faculty, to the facilities, and everything in between, this school has it all! The school is settled in the middle of a wonderful city in Indiana and had the resources and people to allow any student to succeed. As a student, you are safe and valued. As an alumni, I felt very prepared for college, more so than my other college friends. There was no shortage of activities, clubs, and organizations to become active in. As for athletics, Fishers teams were very competitive state-wide, and sometimes nationally. The pride and spirit that the school had was demonstrated in many ways but was notably seen at football games against the rival school in town. There was nothing like cheering on for your tigers.
Attending Fishers has been one of the best experiences of my life! They have super strong and versatile academics with teachers who really care. Furthermore the academics and oppertunities at this school are limitless. You can travel to foreign countries, get internships and work experience, or try any fun Club you could imagine. Absolutely a fantastic school!
I was a student at Fishers High School from sophomore-senior year. I transferred from a high school in Texas, where I had lived for pretty much my whole life. It was challenging making friends at first, but my peers were kindhearted and the teachers are great. For the most part, they truly love the job they do and do everything in their power to help each student succeed. My APLAC teacher, Mrs. Gabbard, and my Honors English teacher, Ms. Vanlandingham, were AMAZING!