Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B+
Fishers High School is a top rated, public school located in Fishers, IN. It has 3,509 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Fishers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A944 Students
- grade B691 Students
- grade B671 Students
- grade A+657 Students
- grade A minus328 Students
- grade C+207 Students
- grade A minus176 Students
- grade B174 Students
- grade B+124 Students
- grade A minus109 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 76 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 76 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 306 responses
- Football games19%
- Spirit Weeks18%
- Senior Skip Day11%
- Pep band, basketball games7%
- Band concerts5%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 83 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 83 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 83 responses
Average Teacher Salary
No data available
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 112 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 112 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 112 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,576 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 121 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 121 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 121 responses
Schools like Fishers High School
- grade A+Hamilton Southeastern High School
- Hamilton Southeastern School District, IN
- Rating 3.94 out of 5 684 reviews
- grade AWestfield High School
- Westfield-Washington Schools, IN
- Rating 3.91 out of 5 364 reviews
- grade A+Carmel High School
- Carmel Clay Schools, IN
- Rating 4.1 out of 5 1,088 reviews
- grade A minusNoblesville High School
- Noblesville Schools, IN
- Rating 3.87 out of 5 651 reviews
Fishers High School Reviews
Rating 4.09 out of 5 710 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
While being a student at Fishers High school, I learned so much. Not only did this school teach me and my classmates about the subjects, but the school also taught us how to be model citizens and a good friend to all. The teachers in the school care so much about their students and are genuinely excited to work with them everyday. Fishers High school does an amazing job including all of it's students, creating clubs that accommodate for the students wants and needs! Fishers high school taught me so much about myself and how to be an even better citizen. This high school truly shaped the person I am today.
The pride and overall satisfaction I experienced throughout my high school career in Fishers is outstanding. I loved the teachers, the atmosphere the school gives and most importantly the student driven clubs and extracurricular activities the school provides. This school was a great stepping stone for my academic success and I really appreciate the HSE district helping me on my journey in that!
Great diversity and good teachers! Great experience both academically and athletically. I have also enjoyed the access to many resources, including training for standardize test. Lastly, I have been able to take AP classes that go toward credit to future college degre!