Fishers High School is an elite, public school located in Fishers, IN. It has 3,148 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Fishers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A512 Students
- B+387 Students
- A+353 Students
- A187 Students
- B-107 Students
- A-82 Students
- B79 Students
- B78 Students
- A-62 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.49 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.49 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.85 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.94 responses
Schools like Fishers High School
- AHamilton Southeastern High School
- Hamilton Southeastern School District, IN
- 563 reviews
- AWestfield High School
- Westfield-Washington Schools, IN
- 326 reviews
- A+Carmel High School
- Carmel Clay Schools, IN
- 919 reviews
- ANoblesville High School
- Noblesville Schools, IN
- 547 reviews
Fishers High School Reviews
Fishers was everything you can ever dream of in a high school. Between the supportive and impressive faculty, to the facilities, and everything in between, this school has it all! The school is settled in the middle of a wonderful city in Indiana and had the resources and people to allow any student to succeed. As a student, you are safe and valued. As an alumni, I felt very prepared for college, more so than my other college friends. There was no shortage of activities, clubs, and organizations to become active in. As for athletics, Fishers teams were very competitive state-wide, and sometimes nationally. The pride and spirit that the school had was demonstrated in many ways but was notably seen at football games against the rival school in town. There was nothing like cheering on for your tigers.
Fishers High School is, in my opinion, the best high school in Indiana. All of our sports teams excel and our academic department does as well. The teachers are qualified and truly care about their students. The diversity is amazing! An incredibly great environment exists at Fishers High School. Overall a very kind and safe school.
Fishers is a great school that cultivates student growth and provides a lot of opportunities for success in college. I would not recommend this school for unmotivated students or students not planning on attending college. If you do attend college, you might be able to graduate early or skip general classes due to the multitude of options and opportunities at Fishers!