Fishers High School is a top rated, public school located in Fishers, IN. It has 3,384 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 63% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Fishers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A780 Students
- B+589 Students
- A+518 Students
- A-279 Students
- B-172 Students
- A155 Students
- B135 Students
- B+111 Students
- A-91 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.63 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.63 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.99 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.99 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.108 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.108 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.108 responses
Schools like Fishers High School
- AHamilton Southeastern High School
- Hamilton Southeastern School District, IN
- 645 reviews
- AWestfield High School
- Westfield-Washington Schools, IN
- 347 reviews
- A+Carmel High School
- Carmel Clay Schools, IN
- 1,020 reviews
- A-Noblesville High School
- Noblesville Schools, IN
- 614 reviews
Fishers High School Reviews
FUN-omenal teachers, caring & competent counselors, clean/contemporary facility, the list goes on & on... We have had 2 children attend FHS and have been impressed from day #1. The only things I wish could change are the daily start time (kids stand at the bus stop in the dark during winter months because Indiana is on eastern time zone) and I also wish the school year started after Labor Day so kids could have a longer summer. Other than that, excellent!
Fishers High School is a school that makes everyone feel welcome. It is a great place to be. The staff and students are always there to help with just about anything. As a current student from Fishers High School, I look forward to going to school because of the environment and people in the building. I think it is safe to say that I always have a great time when I am here!
Fishers High School is overall an excellent school to attend. It has wonderful academic programs, consisting of college classes, internships, and everything you could want for college readiness. They have a great deal of extracurricular activities for everyone to enjoy and their departments such as sports, math/science, and even their band/music programs are growing rapidly. Some of the administration (Other than the principals) could have their character/attitude called into question however, leading to my 4 star review, along with the somewhat questionable school culture and flawed safety measures. Who hides in an all glass classroom in a lockdown drill? Overall, a great school to attend.