Fishers High School is an elite, public school located in Fishers, IN. It has 2,964 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 97% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Fishers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A474 Students
- B+358 Students
- A+317 Students
- A170 Students
- B-91 Students
- B72 Students
- A-68 Students
- B68 Students
- A-55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.46 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.46 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.53 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.82 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.91 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.91 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.91 responses
Schools like Fishers High School
- AHamilton Southeastern High School
- Hamilton Southeastern School District, IN
- 558 reviews
- AWestfield High School
- Westfield-Washington Schools, IN
- 321 reviews
- A+Carmel High School
- Carmel Clay Schools, IN
- 899 reviews
- ANoblesville High School
- Noblesville Schools, IN
- 531 reviews
Fishers High School Reviews
Fishers High School is, in my opinion, the best high school in Indiana. All of our sports teams excel and our academic department does as well. The teachers are qualified and truly care about their students. The diversity is amazing! An incredibly great environment exists at Fishers High School. Overall a very kind and safe school.
Fishers is a great school that cultivates student growth and provides a lot of opportunities for success in college. I would not recommend this school for unmotivated students or students not planning on attending college. If you do attend college, you might be able to graduate early or skip general classes due to the multitude of options and opportunities at Fishers!
In the middle of a home basketball game, I've actually witnessed the principal along with a police officer walking into the men's bathroom and catching a student smoking weed. At least there was a police officer there. These things do happen at the school, but not often at all. The school nurses tend to tell you to "suck it up" if you're complaining about something like a migraine or PMS, even if you're about to faint. Bullying does happen, but rarely. However, nobody really catches the bullying, so it is often extreme forms of bullying. I've never seen or heard of a problem with intruders, but the problems lie *inside* the building. There should really be some contraband/drug sweeps here. However, traffic control by the police is outstanding!