First Presbyterian Day School is Macon's only three-time National Blue Ribbon School for Exemplary Performance. We offer an exceptional, Christ-centered academic experience for students in 3K - 12th grade. Our mission extends far beyond the classroom. We seek to educate and equip students to change the world for God's glory. That entails more than achieving high grades; that entails helping students develop a strong foundation of faith, academics, servant leadership, and healthy habits. Just as it takes more than one nail to build a house, it takes multiple Christian mentors in multiple facets of a child's development to help students become tomorrow's Christian leaders. If you would like more information about FPD, our would like to schedule a tour, please call 478.477.4774.
First Presbyterian Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+73 Students
- A-30 Students
- B29 Students
- A28 Students
- B+28 Students
- A22 Students
- B20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A-18 Students
- A+18 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review First Presbyterian Day School
First Presbyterian Day School Reviews
For teaching styles and communication skills, the teachers at this school also have mature teaching method and great communication skills. In an instance, my AP calculus teacher knows learning mathematics needs answering lots of questions. By doing lots of assignment from her, I got a 5 point on my AP calculus exam. She also likes to talk with students, to discuss wonderful football games or some interesting songs. She is one of the best teacher we all like.