First Lutheran School Reviews

Small class sizes with great teachers. Administration is a little lackadaisical but we have personally not had any problems. Our children love it there.
Old and falling apart. Very strong mold odor
Do not waste your time.
Start Your Review of First Lutheran School
Beware! This is not a school for everyone. Be very cautious because your child deserves a good school with strong values. This school only practices christianty when it works for them. They make it a practice of putting other families down and discussing personal things about your child with other families. I have had many friends that have left the school because of the politics. Tuition is one of the least expensive but not worth it. Pay a little more and go to a reputable school. Not one that invest it itself or its families.
Some resources are limited due to the small size of this school, but what is offered is excellent.
I believe my child is very prepared to enter high school and continue as an excellent student.
Application process is very easy and everyone stands a good chance of attending this school as long as they have room.
They are a small school so activities are limited. But they do a great job with what they can.
Personal safety is very important to the staff here.
Both of my children received what I thought was an excellent education for their elementary and middle school years. They are both straight A students.