First Impressions Academy Reviews

This school has been a blessing to my two children. They are confident, happy and love learning thanks to their teachers and the environment that is created here. The teachers are all degreed and invested. The STEM program is outstanding and has provided amazing opportunities for my daughter. You have to tour. It’s a feeling you get when you see the classes in session. Every child here loves school and is happy! That’s the beauty you will see!
We have been at FIA for going on 3 years now. Contrary to the other review on here, part of the reason we came is because we had a challenging situation with one of our 3 school aged kids I'm public school--dyslexia. Every year he has had all the help and support he needed, and tutoring is part of tuition. Teacher turnover is high because we live in a military town, but be assured that never is a teacher there who isn't more than qualified and who doesn't love their job. It is definitely more like family. We have been, and continue to be, so happy. My kids are succeeding amazingly, and that's all the testament needed.
First Impression Academy doesn't feel like a school, it feels like a family. My 6th grader is thriving in middle school the STEM program is one you will not find anywhere in this town or surrounding cities. The hands-on projects, real-world experiences, and level of academics is second-to-none. In Science competitions we are always asked "What school are you from!" The children are so close and have created a culture amongst themselves of support, encouragement, love, and respect.

Our kids are different, and everyone who encounters them can see it. FIA is committed to character building, self-reliance, respect, and accountability. I trust my teachers; I trust our staff, they will leave no stone unturned. I know my child is important to them and when in school I know, she is in a safe, secure and nurturing environment. First Impressions Academy is truly Fayetteville's little GEM; we are so blessed to be here.
Start Your Review of First Impressions Academy
The administration acts like the school is beautifully perfect. But it actually has a lot to improve.

The biggest problem is that they don’t want to listen to parents. If you make any suggestions for very basic needs for school, or bring up any concerns about things related to school or teacher, they immediately shift to a defensive mode. They tell you that their door is always open. Yes, it’s open to hear compliments only.

And teacher’s turnover is high every year. Most of the teachers are young and not experienced enough to handle challenging situations.

The strangest thing this school does is to have all the parents who enroll their kids signed a contract to agree not to leave bad reviews on website or talk negative things to other people. Since parents sign a lot of paper, most of them are not aware of this.