First Baptist Academy is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Dallas, TX. It has 247 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $14,650 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 90% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
First Baptist Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+19 Students
- A18 Students
- A14 Students
- A+14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+9 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review First Baptist Academy
First Baptist Academy Reviews
As a 'host mom' to two international students from China, First Baptist Academy has proven to be the best fit for them! Both of my girls are Juniors, and they are flourishing academically. I'm seeing them branch out more in areas like leadership, sports, and the arts. Initially, both girls had some challenges with the English language, however, their teachers and peers have been kind and patient, and they are doing very well. Their well-being is my utmost concern, and First Baptist Academy has certainly partnered with me in making sure that they are ready college-ready and college-bound!
First Baptist Academy is a wonderful Christ-centered, college prep school in East Dallas. As an alumna, I was very prepared spiritually and academically for college. The faculty and staff work hard to create a Christ-centered environment for every student. 100% of graduates attend college, and each graduating class raises lots of scholarship dollars for college. With their brand new school building in East Dallas, FBA is a convenient location for families in downtown Dallas (transportation is offered from downtown to the school) as well as Lakewood, Rockwall, Sunnyvale, and Forney. The school offers tours every Tuesday. Your student can start at FBA at 3 years old and can stay all the way through graduation in 12th grade. Be sure to check out First Baptist Academy! You'll be glad you did!
We have been at FBA for 2 years and love it! My son actually cries at spring break and summer break because he loves going to school so much. Covid 19 has thrown a wrench in going to school. And yet, FBA has created an amazing online school for us. My son gets to see his teacher and classmates on zoom daily for multiple classes. All of his school assignments are organized in one place on Schoology. He has easy access to his teacher and assignments. He is currently staying on track for his curriculum while also daily interacting with his teacher and class. As always, FBA is still doing a great job to care for my child, but academically and emotionally. They start each class in prayer as well. Online school would not have been our first choice, but FBA is doing it extremely well.