Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Firebaugh High School is a public school located in Firebaugh, CA. It has 671 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Firebaugh High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B249 Students
- C82 Students
- A75 Students
- A+75 Students
- B75 Students
- A-65 Students
- A61 Students
- A-56 Students
- B55 Students
- A+55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Firebaugh High School Reviews
Firebaugh High School is a good school. The teachers were always nice and understanding when a student approached them to talk about anything. The administration was always helpful as well. As a student, the experience was great as there was always a lot of activities for students to participate in as well as events that prepared students for after high school life. In my personal experience, I enjoyed participating in the music program as I was in wind ensemble and the teacher was so understanding and funny. I also enjoyed the culinary class as it was a new experience since I learned how to make new dishes and overall the teacher made the experience for everyone great with his great personality.
I graduated Firebaugh High School in the year 2020. My four years there were overall pretty good. They have great teachers that taught me many things that I needed and will need to know for the future. I made many great memories that will forever be embellished in me. The way we graduated was definitely unexpected due to the fact that normal graduations had to replaced by virtual graduations. Firebaugh High School still made it possible to make it feel as normal as they could despite everything that was going on. Overall, I would say Firebaugh High School is a great school.
I been at Firebaugh high for over 2 years and coming in as a sophomore this year. This school year has passed by very quickly and I had a ton of fun. The teacher are fun and engaging, there are a lot of support programs and everyone is there to support you. However there are frequent fights which can be quite bothering but overall the school was quite fun!