Fillmore Central High School
- GENEVA, NE
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Fillmore Central High School is an above average, public school located in GENEVA, NE. It has 162 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Fillmore Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus54 Students
- grade B22 Students
- grade B+21 Students
- grade B+17 Students
- grade B+16 Students
- grade C+14 Students
- grade A minus14 Students
- grade B minus13 Students
- grade B12 Students
- grade A minus12 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Fillmore Central High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responses
- Being involved in track and Cross Country33%
- One act.33%
grade B minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$17,839 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Schools like Fillmore Central High School
- grade C+McCool Junction Junior/Senior High School
- McCool Junction Public Schools, NE
- Rating 4.3 out of 5 10 reviews
- grade BSutton Secondary School
- Sutton Public Schools, NE
- Rating 3.53 out of 5 15 reviews
- grade B minusBruning-Davenport High School
- Bruning-Davenport Unified School District, NE
- Rating 4 out of 5 2 reviews
- grade BShickley High School
- Shickley Public Schools, NE
Fillmore Central High School Reviews
Rating 3.38 out of 5 34 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I like the size of the Fillmore Central. It is small enough that there is a strong sense of community and yet large enough for a wide range of opportunities. I appreciate the staff, many of which are alumni. They truly care about the success of students and want to help in whatever way they can. The communities surrounding Fillmore Central are also very supportive and actively attend events. With the small town feel comes disadvantages of course. Funding can be limited at times for needed things like an auditorium and a new gym. I think that with time the community and school administration can work together to solve these problems. I have faith in the future of Fillmore Central and I will be proud to graduate from there in this year. This school will always hold a special place in my heart and I am very grateful for the experiences it had offered me.
Fillmore Central is a very close community high school that includes the community in major events. The parents of the students that attend this high school are very involved and participate in several groups to fund for programs that include the music and art departments. They also make a point to provide for our athletes. Over all, Fillmore Central is a very inclusive and caring school that goes the extra mile to help struggling students with their future and success in the school. There are programs to help the ones that are in need of it. Whether that be with finding a meal or providing school materials.
I decided to switch schools during after my freshman year. After being here, I have gained many friends and encouraging teachers.I like that this school challenges me in many classes.