Field Kindley High School is a public school located in Coffeyville, KS. It has 467 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Field Kindley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+46 Students
- B-45 Students
- A32 Students
- B-32 Students
- A29 Students
- A13 Students
- B12 Students
- B+11 Students
- A8 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Field Kindley High School
- B-Caney Valley High School
- Caney Valley Unified School District, KS
- 40 reviews
- B-Oklahoma Union High School
- Oklahoma Union Public Schools, OK
- 23 reviews
- BSouth Coffeyville High School
- South Coffeyville Public Schools, OK
- 9 reviews
- C+Cherryvale Middle/High School
- Cherryvale Unified School District, KS
- 38 reviews
Field Kindley High School Reviews
My experience at Field Kindley High School was one I will never forget. The encouragement from my teachers and other staff members was always so helpful and they would always make sure their students were succeeding with their short term goals so they can graduate and achieve more goals when they arrived at the college of their dreams. I was not only involved with sports (tennis and track) I was also involved in choir; which I would learn songs and take them to state to sing for singing judges. This school broke me out of my shy bubble and I recommend it to anyone considering going!
Field kindley high school is a wonderful school. My experience here has been awesome. One of the best things my school has is that we are very competitive school. During my high school experience I’ve had a few teachers who aren’t the best but at the same time there are teachers that are very passionate to see us succeed. Our school handles diversity very well. One thing that I would do to make my school better is that I would add college preparation classes because it would be very helpful to all seniors going to college.
The best thing I like about going to school at Field Kindley is the community you get to be involved in. Field Kindley Golden Tornado has a family named the Nado Family and we all [students] take pride in our school by being in this family. We spread our news through social media so it isn't hard for parents to be involved or be in the know about events. One thing I wish could be better about this high school is having more college readiness and being given more opportunities to discover and research colleges. We do have some things to help us with college but I do feel as though we can take a step further in that direction. With saying all of this I, without a doubt, would not want to go to any other high school.