Field High School is a public school located in Mogadore, OH. It has 565 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B85 Students
- B-62 Students
- A+38 Students
- A-20 Students
- B18 Students
- C+16 Students
- B12 Students
- C+11 Students
- B11 Students
- A9 Students
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyB
- Cost of LivingA-
- Good for FamiliesA-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Field High School
- B-Southeast High School
- Southeast Local School District (Ravenna), OH
- 76 reviews
- BNorton High School
- Norton City School District, OH
- 95 reviews
- B-Mogadore High School
- Mogadore Local School District, OH
- 46 reviews
- B-Rootstown High School - Davis Building
- Rootstown Local School District, OH
- 62 reviews
Field High School Reviews
Field High School is a High School in The Field Local School District. It is a really great place to be. The Teachers go above and beyond Out of Their Way to help a student in need. The only Complaint I Have is the Cafeteria Food, but it's Tolerable. But Otherwise it's a great place to be, if you show respect it will go flying back to you!
There are many problems that need fixed at my high school. And almost all of the problems could be solved if the administration had the students in mind and stopped running the school like a business or political game. That being said, i have absolutely loved being a Field Falcon because of the teachers! Unlike many schools, the small town has allowed many alumni to come back to teach at their Alma Mater. Teachers are personally involved in our education and our lives. My honors pre-calculus teacher is also the football coach and the leader of Fellowship of Christian Athletes. When my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, she had surgery during January to remove the tumor. January in Ohio is known for ice and snow storms, and it just so happens the day after her surgery we were expecting an ice storm. I was told that I could not visit her because the roads would be too bad and that day in his math class he overheard me complaining that I wasn't allowed to visit my mother just because of a silly ice storm. Towards the end of class he offered to take me to the hospital on the way to his daughters volleyball practice. That small, kind gesture has forever stayed in my heart. That is why I love my school, because of the caring and compassionate teachers that are here.
It is a rural high school that has limited resources, but uses those resources wiser than most school districts.