Fideles Christian School Reviews

The teachers at Fideles Christian School care about their students and are fully committed to giving them a firm foundation for life through education. The administration puts in much effort to make the school the best that it can be. Fideles has given me all the skills necessary to succeed in college. Not only has Fideles given me a proper education from the academic perspective, but I have also built strong relationships and been taught useful life skills. I feel safe and cared for at Fideles. I would not have rather spent my four highschool years at any other school.
This school has become my family. They supported me through medical difficulties in high school, and I have made lifelong friends.
My experience at Fideles was nothing but exceptional. It improved my education and my social skills. The only thing I would want to change is how many students that are in the school. This wonderful school needs more students to bring life to it.
Start Your Review of Fideles Christian School
The small atmosphere is nice, you know many of your teachers in a friendly way. Basically when its good its great when its bad it's horrible. Some of the teachers had no experience in what was being taught and other just seemed to do the bare minimum to get by. But when you get the good teachers that are nice work with you and just really want you to end the year knowing everything you should it's more helpful then any large call in public school.
We liked the idea of hybrid schooling. But after a while at school saw that it was hit or miss with teacher. Administration disorganized with no real system of policies or procedures.
The teachers really cared for the students.
Again, for the size, it is great
The school was very safe, many precautions were taken for the students safety.
Although the students did not like the dress code, the reasons we had them were agreeable and in the end we were more united as a school rather than individuals inside a building.
The teachers were some of the best people that have impacted my life.
For the size of the school, there was a lot to get involved in. I tried to get involved in as much as I could.
fideles has some really amazing teacher who really care about the students and there education
i feel extremely safe at fideles. i dont feel in danger at all
the teachers at fideles are great and the school is academically challenging and there grading system is harder than many schoold... education is taken seriously
fideles is a very good school overall and is a great invironment
the administration is very good and helpful to the families
its a pretty good buiding
Start Your Review of Fideles Christian School
The school definitely needs to step up with the sports.
The school pushes us to do our best.
The school is great, there are some glitches in the system though.