Overall Niche Grade
Ferryway School is a public school located in Malden, MA. It has 916 students in grades K-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Ferryway School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Ferryway School Reviews
I actually really loved going to this school. It was like a safe place for me, the teachers really helped me a lot with academics and overall getting through school. It was the best time I could have and even through tough times, the school still made me happy. There is no actual bullying, and if an individual is in any way rude, they have consequences. Overall, this school was amazing and I made amazing and caring friends.
Students here are very welcoming. If you treat people here with respect, they will be nice to you, which is uncommon to find in a middle school. Lots of diversity which makes the students more accepting.
I go to this school and I have learned a lot at this school. They have good discipline and there is no actual bullying and I love this school and I advise you to bring your children here. The only problem is the people in the main office aren't the nicest.