Fergus High School is a public school located in Lewistown, MT. It has 366 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
1001 Casino Creek Drive
Lewistown, MT 59457
Fergus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+65 Students
- B-49 Students
- C+25 Students
- B+23 Students
- B+14 Students
- B11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-10 Students
- B-10 Students
- C+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Fergus High School Reviews
I have been a student at Fergus High School for nearly four years. Throughout those years, I have had an extremely successful academic and athletic career. The staff at Fergus High School has done nothing but support me through every endeavor. Athletics and extracurricular activities are very promoted as well as community involvement. Fergus offers many different clubs that allow students to socialize and be involved with the school and community. Overall, Fergus High School would be a great school for any students who enjoy healthy athletics, encouraging teachers, and a competitive scholastic environment.
Fergus is a great school! There’s lots of fun and loving teachers and staff there. Our counselor especially... she’s a gem! I wouldn’t change a thing.
Fergus High School in Lewistown Montana has many things to offer, however there are some down falls. I attended Fergus for almost three years of my high school. Some of the best parts about the school are the teachers. They all strive and encourage you to do the best that you can do as a student so that you will succeed in the work force after school. Another great aspect is the sports and associations. They offer many different sports and clubs for every teenager; FFA was a huge part of my adolescence. Some of the downfalls of the school is the communication. The staff had a hard time communicating students needs and helping student struggling in different classes. The school also had many cliches. These cliches made teenagers sometimes feel out of the group. Over all I believe that Fergus was a great school, and just like many others they have their downfalls.