Fenway High School is an above average, public, magnet, alternative school located in Roxbury, MA. It has 337 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Fenway High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+54 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+42 Students
- A41 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+33 Students
- B-30 Students
- B+30 Students
- B+26 Students
- B-23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Fenway High School Reviews
Attending Fenway was one of the best decisions I ever made! It was a small school where everyone knew of one another and along the way, everyone became family. I was able to build strong relationships with my teachers and build a strong foundation where even after I graduate, I know that I can always contact them in case I need anything. I was able to welcome them into my life and they were willing to welcome me into theirs. The school and the teachers supported us students whether it be protesting or games, they were always there for guidance and support. After I graduate and continue to succeed in life, I know that I have them to thanks and all the skills and resources they have given me.
I love fenway! I couldn't imagine going to any other high school. Diverse, fun, major school pride and amazing education and extra help.
Fenway High School is a family of 400 diverse students joined together for three purposes in life. Working hard. Being yourself. Doing the right thing. These three goals are hard to obtain but with such supportive staff and understanding students, high school is a breeze and graduates end up as caring, hard working, successful adults.