Fennville Public High School is a public school located in Fennville, MI. It has 439 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Fennville Public High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+68 Students
- B56 Students
- B+53 Students
- C-39 Students
- B38 Students
- A35 Students
- A-34 Students
- A+29 Students
- C+24 Students
- C+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Fennville Public High School
- BSouth Haven High School
- South Haven Public Schools, MI
- 76 reviews
- B-Allegan High School
- Allegan Public Schools, MI
- 123 reviews
- NGVenture Academy
- Zeeland Public Schools, MI
- NGHillside Learning & Behavior Center
- Allegan Area Educational Service Agency, MI
- PK, K-12
Fennville Public High School Reviews
Broad variety of curriculum choices and studious learning environment. My overall experience was wonderful there, including the hospitality and friendliness. Through diligent work and effort, Fennville Public High School has contributed in my increase of knowledge in numerous classes. I am now able to attend the college of my dreams, thanks to the helpful teachers and information provided.
I had a great experience attending Fennville high school, they could have better food though. The teachers are always willing to help you one-on-one so you can understand the concept of the subject.
Fennville public schools has been the only school that I have ever known, however we are closely knitted because of our small class sizes and the fact that we speak honest to each other.