We’re a community and a calling; a second home and a lasting foundation. Fellowship is an experience. It’s a difference you can feel: In our commitment to Jesus and His teachings, in our lifelong relationships with students, families, and staff, and in the spirit and style of our intentional, personalized programming.
This is a place where students are encouraged and empowered to believe, to belong, to become. To learn and to lead with conviction and grace. To not just make their mark, but to make it REMARKABLE.
As a PreK - 12th grade school FCS provides a college preparatory curriculum with requirements exceeding State minimums for graduation.
Fellowship seeks to ignite the creative soul in every student. Our award-winning arts programming begins in Kindergarten and continues all the way to graduation.
Our STEM program prepares our students to impact the world with a Christian perspective as they embark on STEM careers of their own.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+59 Students
- A39 Students
- B30 Students
- B25 Students
- A22 Students
- B+21 Students
- A+17 Students
- A17 Students
- B16 Students
- A15 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fellowship Christian School