F.C. Boyd Senior Christian School Reviews

My experience at Boyd has been amazing. The teachers are reliable and truly care about their students. If I could change one thing about Boyd it would be to make the school bigger so there would be more room for future students. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing because Boyd has friendly staff, caring teacher, an excellent education system, and a safe environment.
Teachers and students are 50/50
The school is always putting the students first.
Start Your Review of F.C. Boyd Senior Christian School
Everyone makes you feel like you were meant to be there.
I have had a great six years at this school. We always did something to remember each and everyday. I couldn't of picked a better school to go to.
Our teachers always put the student first and will take individual time with a student if needed. The dress code at our school is fare, we have a shirt criterion with a somewhat relaxed bottom criterion.
We have several clubs and sports available. There is always something you can do. Some clubs are interac, student council, outdoor,and some to come. We also have a great variety of sports such as basketball, golf, archery,baseball, softball, track, and more. So it is a great school to stay fit, active, and sociable with all your fellow classmates.