Fayetteville-Perry High School is a public school located in Fayetteville, OH. It has 261 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Fayetteville-Perry High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-45 Students
- A+31 Students
- B-30 Students
- A-26 Students
- B19 Students
- B-18 Students
- B-18 Students
- B-16 Students
- C+14 Students
- A12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Fayetteville-Perry High School
- CWestern Brown High School
- Western Brown Local School District, OH
- 84 reviews
- C+Hillsboro High School
- Hillsboro City School District, OH
- 95 reviews
- C+Clermont Northeastern High School
- Clermont Northeastern Local School District, OH
- 65 reviews
- B-Williamsburg High School
- Williamsburg Local School District, OH
- 25 reviews
Fayetteville-Perry High School Reviews
It's a pretty decent school, but sometimes a few ridiculous moments. There are rare bomb threats and also rare frights of school shooters. The only actual problem isn't in the school. It's how people view it. The past school year, the school asked the town for a tax increase to pay the teachers, sports, maintenance and buy new school supplies for the classrooms. People shot it down because teachers already get "paid too much". My mom is a school teacher. In the small town high school, she teachers freshmen (required) physical science, chemistry, and physics (11-12 grade courses, optional but required for honours). She has a masters degree in Chemistry and Science Education. She is only paid about 34,000. y father, who works a federal weather job, makes almost 90,000. He only has a bachelor's degree. The town is not supporting of the teachers.
At Fayetteville you get more one on ones with teachers and the people are amazing! You will always have someone right there to help you. Not just are the teachers amazing but so is the entire staff.
Fayetteville-Perry was a great school. Having attended other schools, I found this out in my first weeks there. Fayetteville-Perry had a great body of kids that always seemed to get along with others and teachers very well. The teachers always made it their personal goal to make sure every student in their class was being taught to their highest potential. Everybody in Fayetteville would always lookout for one another in and outside of school. They always pushed each other to do their best. If there was one thing I could change about Fayetteville-Perry, it would be the way the teacher utilize the online progress book to check grades. This is because some teachers would not put in the grades or put them in wrong so you would not know what your honest grade in the class was.