Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade A+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High School is a top rated, public school located in Manlius, NY. It has 1,381 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 99% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A149 Students
- grade A minus114 Students
- grade A+107 Students
- grade A+96 Students
- grade A minus87 Students
- grade A minus84 Students
- grade A+77 Students
- grade B+72 Students
- grade B+67 Students
- grade B58 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 38 responses
- Dance Marathon26%
- School musica24%
- The black history month cultural assembly13%
- Pep Rally11%
- Spirit Week5%
grade B minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 19 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$19,153 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 20 responses
Schools like Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High School
- grade A+Jamesville-Dewitt High School
- Jamesville-Dewitt Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.84 out of 5 153 reviews
- grade A minusCazenovia High School
- Cazenovia Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.85 out of 5 80 reviews
- grade A minusWesthill High School
- Westhill Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.77 out of 5 107 reviews
- grade A minusEast Syracuse Minoa Central High School
- East Syracuse Minoa Central School District, NY
- Rating 4.11 out of 5 128 reviews
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High School Reviews
Rating 4.09 out of 5 170 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I transferred to this school my junior year and I absolutely did not regret it! My grades went from a 92% all the way to a 97% due to the teachers and the mindset associated with this school. It’s challenging, but the teacher make it a challenge you can succeed at if you put in the work. They all really care about their students. There are also a great variety of APs/IBs/College courses and electives for everyone to take. However, the sports teams(although talented) can be pretty toxic. I would just be careful not to get too wrapped up in that.
I have attended every grade level in this district. All of the teachers are very helpful and really make an effort to better you and they care about your home life. All of the students are very intelligent and everyone throughout the district strives for high standards and excellence. Throughout my 13 years of education in this district, my family has not encountered any issues with anything. I have associability to endless clubs, sports, and lots of opportunities to make myself better. The school makes many efforts to get students jobs, scholarships and prepare them for the big world that they will be entering. I feel very prepared for college and can thank every one of my teachers for that. I highly recommend Fayetteville-Manlius school district.
The environment is super stressful and it feels like everyone struggles with mental health. Although there were some great teachers the workload is crazy especially if you want to do anything other than school with your time. If you want to do extracurriculars you are going to be swamped. Students don’t choose lunch because they want to do an elective instead which makes sense but then adds to the stress. I had to leave because of the stressful environment and I didn’t feel like I could learn well or in a safe and healthy way in this system. Also the positivity project is mostly a joke because they rarely do anything. Only day they did something was for a documentary on our school! That’s crazy and deceptive! They are trying to deal with the fact that the student body is depressed by not addressing the issue.