Fayetteville High School East is a top rated, public school located in Fayetteville, AR. It has 2,764 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Fayetteville High School East Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A804 Students
- B148 Students
- B104 Students
- B76 Students
- A+71 Students
- A+69 Students
- B+67 Students
- A-59 Students
- A+59 Students
- A52 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 134 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.62 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.61 responses
Schools like Fayetteville High School East
- ARogers High School
- Rogers School District, AR
- 299 reviews
- APrairie Grove High School
- Prairie Grove School District, AR
- 128 reviews
- AHar-Ber High School
- Springdale School District, AR
- 393 reviews
- B+Springdale High School
- Springdale School District, AR
- 367 reviews
Fayetteville High School East Reviews
Fayetteville High School, located in Fayetteville, AR, is a great school to attend! They offer many college class courses to get a jumpstart on your college career, which is important to me. They have recently added Virtal classes that are available to take. I take many PRE- AP and AP classes. I think it is important to get ahead as early on as possible. FHS provides the opportunity for that. There are many options for clubs and Sports as well. I am on the Fayetteville High School baseball team. I enjoy being a part of the Bulldog Baseball program. It allows me to have a good balance between academics and athletics. The only thing that could use some improvement at our school is the lunch menu. Other than that, Fayetteville High School is a privilege to attend.
The teachers and staff at FHS are the best in the state by far! I moved from South Carolina, and the teachers at FHS are outstanding compared to those in South Carolina! The diversity at Fayetteville High School is also amazing as there are various clubs like the Word Language Club, Educators Rising club for future teachers, and more so students can see what they want to do after high school. Also, the AP classes offered at FHS are great along with the teachers that teach the classes. I can’t brag enough about the teachers and staff at FHS- they are life changers and I am proud to be attending such a prestigious and well-rounded school!
FHS is the best truly public high school experience you can find in Northwest Arkansas, if not the entire state. I've had some incredibly inspiring teachers enrich my experience greatly. For a public school, college prep at FHS is very impressive, especially within the AP department. Administration has gone through some significant changes even since I've been attending, but I think it's improving overall. Lots of programs are well-developed at FHS, and I've learned so much from being involved in AP classes as well as journalism and different clubs. Being a 7A school is something that can seem like a disadvantage, but really it provides for a more diverse student body and a refreshing mix of perspectives. FHS is the best place to be for Arkansas students who can't afford private education but still have ambitious ideas for their future.