Fayetteville Academy is an independent, college preparatory school that encourages students to achieve their full potential by offering opportunities in academics, fine arts, and athletics. Offerings include, state-of-the-art STEAM SmartLab® , band, chorus, theater, on-site SAT & ACT testing, college counseling program, 13 AP and 15 honor courses, over 25 clubs and organizations, before & after school care program, after school enrichment programs, online courses, Chromebook, iPad, and smartboard technology, full-time nurse, and Summer Odyssey Camp program. Our student average SAT & ACT scores exceed national averages. Students can participate in competitions such as Battle of the Books, Lego Robotics Team, Mock Trial, Science Olympiad, and Scripps Spelling Bee. In addition, we offer 24 athletic teams including basketball, soccer, tennis, volleyball, golf, cross country, track, baseball, lacrosse, swimming, and cheerleading. Athletic teams have won a total of 23 state championships.
Fayetteville Academy Open House
View Event Description
An opportunity to tour, meet staff, faculty, and administration, and gather information regarding Fayetteville Academy and all it has to offer for your child's education
Fayetteville Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+26 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+17 Students
- B+14 Students
- B+13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B-11 Students
- B+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fayetteville Academy