Fayette Christian School Reviews

My experience at Fayette Christian School has been what any hugh school student could hope or dream for. The Faculty and staff are very involved not just with your academics, but with your spiritual life as well. The ciriculum is one of the best out there and gives you an outstanding academic edge. Overall my time spent at Fayette Christian School has been spectacular. The only thing I would change about my school would be that i wish the high school had more students.
It's is nuce to have teachers that care about the students. It is also nice to have such small classes where you can have one on one time with the teachers.
we have art, music ,and sports
Start Your Review of Fayette Christian School
if i had to do it again i would chose this school they gave me the opportunity to graduate high school at my passe and still want to enjoy and learn willingly my favorite experiences was getting to open up to everyone and get to know everyone as a family
They are the best around they put there full heart in to everything they do for the school,classroom,and there students.

There teaching styles are different then most but that what makes it fun! they want there students to get the most and the best in everything they teach wither in life,books, or even spiritually.
I love my teachers and friends. I enjoy going to school and playing sports against other Christian schools.