Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Fatima High School is a public school located in Westphalia, MO. It has 493 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Fatima High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-78 Students
- B68 Students
- B41 Students
- B+35 Students
- C34 Students
- A34 Students
- C+29 Students
- B23 Students
- B-20 Students
- A-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Fatima High School
Fatima High School Reviews
Fatima High School is an overall great school with wonderful faculty and great sports programs. However, there is not much diversity and technology is a struggle. The school simply does not have the money to afford a lot of technology for the students, but in the past year or two great advancements have made. Teachers now have smart TVs and chromebooks are slowly being available to kids. Overall a great school!
Very tight knit community! The academics are pretty easy and don’t challenge the student much. Sports are valued very highly. Too highly. The practice of hiring a teacher in order to have a new coach is frustrating. It’s very easy to excel socially in the school if one is from the Osage county area. However I would not recommend outside transfers coming to Fatima because it may be hard to find a group. Fatima recently made the change to incorporate one to one technology into their schooling so hopefully that works out. No diversity at this school.
Fatima is a GREAT school because of their athletics and academics. On the other hand they tend to focus more on girls clothings than more important things sometimes. It makes the girls uncomfortable sometimes to get written up because they’re wearing white gym shorts that “are see through” as said by administration. The dress code is very sexist and is the only thing I’d change besides a few other things to make it less prisiony!