Fatima High School is an above average, public school located in Westphalia, MO. It has 473 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Fatima High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A57 Students
- B+53 Students
- B38 Students
- C28 Students
- A27 Students
- A-26 Students
- C+22 Students
- A17 Students
- B+17 Students
- B15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Fatima High School
Fatima High School Reviews
Very tight knit community! The academics are pretty easy and don’t challenge the student much. Sports are valued very highly. Too highly. The practice of hiring a teacher in order to have a new coach is frustrating. It’s very easy to excel socially in the school if one is from the Osage county area. However I would not recommend outside transfers coming to Fatima because it may be hard to find a group. Fatima recently made the change to incorporate one to one technology into their schooling so hopefully that works out. No diversity at this school.
Fatima is a GREAT school because of their athletics and academics. On the other hand they tend to focus more on girls clothings than more important things sometimes. It makes the girls uncomfortable sometimes to get written up because they’re wearing white gym shorts that “are see through” as said by administration. The dress code is very sexist and is the only thing I’d change besides a few other things to make it less prisiony!
The school focuses too much on sports and teachers and all faculty members tend to favor students who are in sports over the other students who are not. I do like how they try to prepare you for college by helping out and preparing you with the best of their abilities. Also, some teachers expect the students to learn independently by just telling them the assignment and not even help out the students. Their response is always reread the directions or look at your notes instead of actually helping the students. Some teachers also don't put into perspective that not all students learn and test the exact same way. They expect all the students to learn at the same pace at the same time without giving certain students the boost they need to understand the lesson and pass the class.