Fatima High School is an above average, public school located in Westphalia, MO. It has 473 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Fatima High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A62 Students
- B+57 Students
- B40 Students
- C29 Students
- A-29 Students
- A28 Students
- C+23 Students
- A18 Students
- B+18 Students
- B17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Fatima High School
Fatima High School Reviews
Very tight knit community! The academics are pretty easy and don’t challenge the student much. Sports are valued very highly. Too highly. The practice of hiring a teacher in order to have a new coach is frustrating. It’s very easy to excel socially in the school if one is from the Osage county area. However I would not recommend outside transfers coming to Fatima because it may be hard to find a group. Fatima recently made the change to incorporate one to one technology into their schooling so hopefully that works out. No diversity at this school.
Fatima is a GREAT school because of their athletics and academics. On the other hand they tend to focus more on girls clothings than more important things sometimes. It makes the girls uncomfortable sometimes to get written up because they’re wearing white gym shorts that “are see through” as said by administration. The dress code is very sexist and is the only thing I’d change besides a few other things to make it less prisiony!
Fatima High School is a wonderful experience and one of the top schools around. Fatima is a fairly small high school, creating more of a one on one bond with staff and students. At Fatima not a day will go by where you walk through the halls and do not know someone. Everyone knows everyone and at Fatima no one is a stranger. Most assume that since we are a small school, with roughly under 100 kids per high school class, we are not strong athletically. But not only do the smaller classes help Fatima to be academically stronger than most schools, we also excel in sports. Not a season goes by where a team does not make it to state. I am beyond thankful that my parents chose Fatima High for me because not a day goes by that I am not thankful for learning at Fatima High.