Father Judge High School Reviews

I am very happy with my son's decision to attend Father Judge. The school is very organized and offers something for many types of students. They are currently introducing more exposure to the trades, while maintaining a strong academic track for those seeking college after HS. The community is strong and the school is well supported by local businesses and an active alumni association. My son is learning to become a responsible young man at this wonderful school and also enjoying a variety of extracurricular activities.
At Father Judge, we have many resources for students who are having trouble in the classroom. The Brisson Center is open to all students both before and after school. The National Honor Society members are also in certain classrooms around the school to help with this tutoring.
Father Judge is the gem of Northeast Philadelphia. It sits adjacent to one of Philadelphia's largest parks with citizens of all cultures. The staff, administration and student body are very welcoming. I rarely stayed in my own bed on weekends. I developed a passion for charity because of how my school wrapped its loving arms around me. It is a rewarding endeavor which I will continue for the rest of my life. Father Judge will always be a beacon in/for the community. The place where boys become young men of character and humility. I couldn't have made a better decision for my life.
Start Your Review of Father Judge High School
Father Judge was an incredible school and experience. The friendships I gained there have lasted well beyond my graduation date. My education pushed me to exceed my expectations and prepared me for college.
Father Judge is a great school to turn boys into well-rounded men. They could definitely improve academically and some of the teachers there are a bit crazy, but overall it is a great high school.
The experience was all around good. What I enjoy are all the resources I have available to help me succeed in life. They really help you in the college process and make sure you are on your toes. They show you your options as well and are super useful.
Father Judge has a great AP program. The teachers spent the whole year preparing the students for the final tests. I would like to see the tuition drop so more students could attend and receive the structure that they give.
Since I decided to come to Father Judge High School back in eighth grade, it has vastly changed for the better. I had no idea what to expect while making the transition between grade school and high school, but Father Judge had made it easy. From showing us what being at Father Judge really meant to guding us to become better men. As I grew older and transitioned into sophomore year and junior year, everything at my school started to change. They started to really care more about our learning experience, our after school activities, the gym, and sport facilites. Now that I am graduating, I look back and actually see all the change that has occurred for the better. Overall, the school has improved vastly and I enjoyed my time being here.
It needs improvement. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .. ... ................ . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I been in Judge for 4 yrs now and I enjoy going to school everyday in a safe environment. The teachers and safe are very nice and helpful, they will all go out of there way to help kids. I am going to miss Judge when I graduate in June. I love that my mom was able to get tuition help from school because she works hard to send me and my sister to catholic school to get a great eduation. Overall Father Judge is a great place and they update the school every year, the only change I like to see is the lunch program, it is expensive and don't have much of a variety.
Father judge is a great school for my boy. It's an all boys school. The sports are very competitive. I would like to see better parent involvement.
My son is receiving an excellent education at Father Judge. We are very pleased with the curriculum, the faculty and the staff. The school is in a nice quiet location, but very easily accessible from multiple bus routes. I feel that the school allows the young men to be themselves and helps groom them into respectful men. My son really seems to be enjoying his time here and I feel he is being well prepared for college.
Judge is pretty neat; I wish they didn't change the days around to swap days though. The teachers are mostly helpful and interesting. The overall atmosphere of the school is good, with many varieties of students walking the halls.
I was worried about starting a high school and going from public to catholic school. On top of that my father passed away two months before school started. Father Judge helped me with the grieving process and helped me to transition from a public to catholic school. I believe my life will stay on track because of their concerns for my well being.
Father Judge is a great school to be apart of. From the academics to the activities the school can meet any need. The people there treat you as they would treat your family. The school itself has a lot of facilities that you can use such as a weight room, a gymnasium, and a stem lab.
The school's faculty work very hard and most of the students want to learn. I feel very prepared for college and many teachers were able to help me with the process.
Father judge is an all around good school for boys to develop into young men. Students can learn what they need to be successful for college and also learn to be themselves.
Start Your Review of Father Judge High School
Overall, Father Judge High School provides not only an excellent learning environment but also a vast array of clubs and activities outside of the classroom so that every student can exercise their talents. Father Judge ultimately does prepare the individual for college on an academic and disciplinary level. The teachers and administration are professionals and teach/work with students well. I would like to see change in the cafeteria lunch food quality. I do not believe that Aramark provides students with many healthy options. Rather, students who wish to buy breakfast/lunch are offered a vast selection of greasy fried food. A student's diet does affect his/her performance in the classroom, and if students begin to eat healthier, I believe that overall grade point averages will rise.
My 3+ years at Father Judge have been amazing. Academically, I have excelled through the guidance of excellent teachers. There is always a great vibe at Judge and everyone welcomes all people with open arms. The food is great and I feel safe at all times.
Father Judge is a group of young Christian men who challenge each other daily to be the best person we can be in the classroom, the community and on the athletic field. I have been accepted to Drexel University thanks to the preparation provided by the teaching staff at Father Judge. To me, Father Judge is FAMILY.