Farwell High School Reviews

Safe environment. Easy to learn in. Giving the option for juniors/seniors to take dual credit classes in a small class size is a really good way to earn college credits and get an idea of what college will entail before actually going to a full university. The teachers often made sure the students fully understood the material in order to better prepare them for life after high school.
What I like about Farwell High school is that everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful. The teachers are caring and will help you rise to the top.
Its a really good school. I have gone here since I was in Pre K. Would not mind moving back and sending my kids here.
Start Your Review of Farwell High School
There's plenty of peer pressure to have sex party etc.
The principal and staff will tell the parents exactly what's going on with the student. The only problem is that they do very little to improve their methods of teaching and thus not fixing the problem.
I'm getting by and I am going to graduate but I feel like the teachers did little to make sure we knew how to go beyond the classroom
The school is an average texas 2A high school bullies have been bullies since they first came. Punishments have picked up and we have also installed cameras to monitor the halls which seems to have cleaned up some of the mess. The school nurse knows what she is talking about and is very useful. The cafeteria food isn't the best but it does give the required items by Texas law.
The teachers at the school provide a variety of options for the students to learn and prepare us for college. The teachers explain the curriculums effectively and relatively easy for the students to learn. The teachers do allow the students to work for their grades, it is not a walk in the park, but they are fair and understanding to extracuriculer activities and follow the handbook.