Farrell Area High School is a public school located in Farrell, PA. It has 330 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Farrell Area High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B23 Students
- B23 Students
- A+21 Students
- A19 Students
- B-17 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+12 Students
- C+10 Students
- B10 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Farrell Area High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Farrell Area High School
- C+Lowellville High School
- Lowellville Local School District, OH
- 34 reviews
- BMineral Ridge High School
- Weathersfield Local School District, OH
- 66 reviews
- B-Badger High School
- Joseph Badger Local School District, OH
- 55 reviews
- C+West Middlesex Junior/Senior High School
- West Middlesex Area School District, PA
- 79 reviews
Farrell Area High School Reviews
Ever since attending Farrell, I have taken notice that this school does not really care for its students. Its the same thing every single day. The classes are regularly disrupted by disrespectful students, in which the other students aren't getting a fair education.
My high school is greatly associated with sports. We have won many regional and state championships through out the years. We are best known for football, girl's volleyball, girl's basketball, and boy's basketball. The past couple of years, the teams have become smaller and have received less fan support. I believe this is due to the school's academic decline. I think the only reason why the school is still open is because of the accomplishments our sports teams. The athletic facilities are very nice and are always being upgraded.
There are a number of clubs and sports options. Most people choose sports. They are committed in that area and they like playing. Most clubs don't really plan or do anything besides add to their membership list.