Farragut High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-397 Students
- A+147 Students
- B-88 Students
- C+78 Students
- B73 Students
- B-72 Students
- B53 Students
- B+50 Students
- B47 Students
- A+40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.40 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.40 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 103 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.46 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.55 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Farragut High School Reviews
Review Farragut High School
I've gone to Farragut High my whole life, but I have never stayed in the same friend group, extra curricular activities, electives, etc. There are so many people to meet and things to experience here. I have tried all kinds of things, like marching band and ROTC. Everything is worth trying, it makes you a well rounded person. Whether I pursue activities and clubs Farragut has to offer, I'm glad to have had the experience. And the education is great! If I had not gone to Farragut, I wouldn't be nearly as matured mentally. My friends and family that have been educated elsewhere don't know things that I know, simply because they weren't taught. It's hard; I complain about the homework all the time. But at the end of the day, I'm glad I'm learning.
Farragut High School is a highly academically competitive school. Due to its students' and teachers' diligence, the environment is intellectually stimulating and motivating. However, the school administration sometimes fails to provide equal opportunities for its students, such as providing college information to graduating seniors. At times, there is a severe lack of communication to students and teachers by the school administration regarding irregular class schedule changes. In addition, due to the lack of funding by Knox County Schools, the building and school materials have not been updated, but computer science classes and libraries provide new and useful technology.
I believe that I was well prepared for college and learned a lot while attending this school. The teachers are tough, but if you are strong enough to handle this mentally, then you can do well at this school. However, if you are not an AP or Honors student, you will be treated differently and this can be discouraging. Many of the students who go here come from wealth and they are not opposed to showing it; this can be rather annoying. Overall, academically, this school does an excellent job of preparing students with knowledge they need not only for college, but for becoming a well rounded individual as well.