Farmington Senior High School is a public school located in Farmington, NH. It has 301 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-64 Students
- B-29 Students
- B-21 Students
- C16 Students
- B16 Students
- B14 Students
- A+12 Students
- B12 Students
- B-10 Students
- B-8 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Farmington Senior High School
- CSomersworth High School
- Somersworth School District, NH
- 87 reviews
- CPittsfield High School
- Pittsfield School District, NH
- 43 reviews
- CSpaulding High School
- Rochester School District, NH
- 385 reviews
- CSanford High School
- Sanford School Department, ME
- 168 reviews
Farmington Senior High School Reviews
Farmington High now only has 300 students. We have always been a school where you can walk down the hall on your way to class and strike up a conversation with almost everybody, because you know everybody! This is the one thing that students and teachers who leave always say they miss most, because we all have this strong bond even though we may not all have that Tiger Pride.
I have been in the Farmington school district since I was in Kindergarten. This community is very close with each other and because the schools are so small we're all relatively friendly with each other. It is easier for the students to be able to have one-on-one help with teachers because the classes are so small it is easier for a bond to form between teachers and students. The only real downfall of this school system is there is a constant change in the administration and it just seems like no one really knows how to handle certain matters.
When I volunteer at FHS, I see such caring and enthusiastic support from the staff. Students are encouraged to learn about their strengths just as much as they are encouraged to acquire new skills. The size of the student body is perfect for affording the students opportunities to customize their education.