Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Farmington Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Farmington, MO. It has 1,186 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading.
Farmington Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+131 Students
- A-129 Students
- B-112 Students
- B109 Students
- B+77 Students
- A61 Students
- A-58 Students
- B+53 Students
- B+47 Students
- B41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Farmington Senior High School
- BCentral High School
- Central R-III School District, MO
- 36 reviews
- B+Arcadia Valley High School
- Arcadia Valley R-II School District, MO
- 36 reviews
- C+North County Senior High School
- North St. Francois County R-I School District, MO
- 92 reviews
- B+West County High School
- West St. Francois County R-IV School District, MO
- 39 reviews
Farmington Senior High School Reviews
I am a current senior at Farmington, and overall, I have had a positive experience here. The entire faculty is determined to make sure the student body is cared for and striving to be their greatest self. My instructors constantly challenge me and give me the support I need to succeed. FHS is always looking for ways to improve, and actively asks for students input. This leads to more clubs, student government, and student involvement overall. The only downfall of this, and negative expirence with this I've had is sometimes certain programs tend to be neglected or just abandoned overall. Other than this, I have had a wonderful time being a student at Farmington High School.
I feel like a baby rather than an 18 year old senior, this is something I really can’t stand about Farmington High School. From having a teacher tap on my car door before school even starts to force me to go inside, to having all of the bathroom doors locked during class time because I (the student) cannot be trusted to use the restroom whenever... I definitely don’t feel like a young adult here. However, something I really like are the opportunities for college readiness here. FHS offers dual credit classes as well as internship opportunities. Because of this, I will be graduating with my associates degree when i graduate high school.
We have had an overall great experience with the Farmington School District and Farmington High School. I know the school has its issues, same with any school, so I wish it would address Mental Health problems more so that it's not a stigma and more people are aware and able to help. We have good academics, Marching Band and sports.