Farmington Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Farmington, MO. It has 1,147 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Farmington Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-102 Students
- A97 Students
- B86 Students
- B+85 Students
- A-58 Students
- A45 Students
- A44 Students
- B+36 Students
- B+34 Students
- A+33 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Farmington Senior High School
- BCentral High School
- Central R-III School District, MO
- 35 reviews
- B+Arcadia Valley High School
- Arcadia Valley R-II School District, MO
- 33 reviews
- C+North County Senior High School
- North St. Francois County R-I School District, MO
- 79 reviews
- A-West County High School
- West St. Francois County R-IV School District, MO
- 34 reviews
Farmington Senior High School Reviews
My experience at Farmington High School was definitely one I will never forget. I loved being able to take college classes to help me prepare for when I go away for college, I enjoyed being surrounded in a positive environment and being able to get involved with student activities, sports events, musical programs or clubs that helped our community. For example: Key Club, FCCLA etc.. If I could see anything change at the Farmington High School it would be for the school to not push students too far, yes it is important to push students to be the best that they can be but not to push them to a point where they are taking classes that are too much for them to handle.
Farmington senior high school is filled with many opportunities other schools do not have. Great college class and teachers! The teachers help you the best they can, and everyone is friendly.
Excellent teachers and opportunities to get ahead! All of the teachers are properly equipped to guide you from high school to college.