Farmington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-184 Students
- A+71 Students
- B-57 Students
- B+55 Students
- A+49 Students
- A+47 Students
- B39 Students
- A+35 Students
- A34 Students
- B30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Farmington High School Reviews
First, there are many diverse types of clubs and organizations. Students can get involved in activities such as Model UN or Debate to improve their speaking abilities. There are also clubs that recognize sexual orientation such as Gay-Straight Alliance. Political clubs also exist such as Young Republicans or Young Democrats. There are also many community service opportunities through Interact- a club run by students to help the community. Of course, there are the sports that is cemented in high school spirit and pride. This is the easiest way to meet new people and make life long friends. Finally, student government is a popular club. Students who feel that they can give insight to administrators join this club to make a difference in the school and to improve any aspects that could be better. Go Indians!
I love Farmington High School because there are so many possibilities and areas to explore here, there is a spot for anybody in the school system and curriculum. While the diversity is a bit below average, there are enough people of different backgrounds and all with their own stories to tell. The academics are so open to whatever you wish to learn or do, giving you the possibilities to learn more in-depth about your interests and desires. To conclude, Farmington High school is a great school with a little bit of everything for everybody
I've only been at Farmington High School for a couple months, but I can tell you that it is one of the best schools out there. When I transferred here from Miss Porter's School, I was simply amazed by the genuine care and compassion demonstrated by each of my new teachers. They worked hard to catch me up to the rest of the class, and I established a seamless transition. I felt as though my teachers were really passionate about what they were teaching, and it was contagious! I have a 3.98 GPA, and I know I couldn't have done it without the immense support provided by the outstanding teachers and guidance counselors at Farmington High.