Farmersville High School is an above average, public school located in Farmersville, TX. It has 454 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 73% in reading.
Farmersville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+43 Students
- B+42 Students
- A+39 Students
- A28 Students
- B-28 Students
- B28 Students
- A-27 Students
- B23 Students
- A21 Students
- B+19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Farmersville High School
- B-Anna High School
- Anna Independent School District, TX
- 100 reviews
- BRoyse City High School
- Royse City Independent School District, TX
- 232 reviews
- B-Blue Ridge High School
- Blue Ridge Independent School District, TX
- 29 reviews
- B-Greenville High School
- Greenville Independent School District, TX
- 115 reviews
Farmersville High School Reviews
Farmersville High School is a great school. It is a smaller school so each kid will get plenty of attention from teachers. Nice variety of sports, activities, and clubs. Love being a student here! Teachers are very caring and want to see you succeed.
Farmersville High School provides a very good education to students for the most part. There may be a few teachers I feel like may need to improve on their teaching abilities, but for the most part my experience has been decent. I personally think school districts should be more aware on student mental health though. I think the school should look into hiring a counselor and providing support groups, individual therapy, and clubs where students can speak their minds in an environment where they feel safe. I think that would go a long ways to a students success by allowing them to feel like they are in safe and supportive learning environment and can happily attend school.
It is a overall good school, and comes with a good atmosphere. I’m going to be a senior and I am prepared for what the future has in store for me. It is however a small school but with that you know everyone and it is a good environment. The teachers are amazing they teach in a way that makes you want to learn and be in gauge in what they are doing.