Fargo Davies High School is a highly rated, public school located in Fargo, ND. It has 1,210 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Fargo Davies High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+169 Students
- B+107 Students
- A+74 Students
- B58 Students
- A-50 Students
- A+20 Students
- B+19 Students
- A-17 Students
- B+17 Students
- A-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Fargo Davies High School Reviews
At Davies High school, I am able to connect with my teacher, administration, and other students in a safe environment. I enjoy going to school here and I love the number of opportunities offered here. The newness of the school allows for a nice place to do school work and not feel disgusted by just walking in. The SRO at the school makes you feel very safe, he is very approachable as well as the other staff here at the school. The smaller class sizes allow for more one on one connection with the teachers. There are also a wide variety of classes to choose from as well as the opportunity to receive college credit in high school, of which is very important to me!
Fargo Davies High School offers everything I am interested in...class-wise, sports-wise & extracurricular-wise. The teachers are great, some of them go above and beyond what you would think they would. The administrative staff is very supportive. My only sports experience is football and the coaches are amazing! The Forensics Department is good (Student Congress, Debate and Speech) but they could use a little more funding.
Davies is a very good school that encourages learning as well as athletics. Davies was honored as the best academic high school in North Dakota this year. We also have many EDC and State championships including the girl's cross-country team three-peat this year. They offer very many clubs and extra-curricular activities that push you to get involved. One of these activities is band. The Davies music program is outstanding. They have been praised not only in the city of Fargo but were recognized by a Jazz institute that visits three high schools nationwide each year. The Thelonious Monk Institute came to Davies, performed, and held a clinic with the music students. The teachers are very kind and will not hesitate to put in extra time to help anyone.