Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Fargo Davies High School is a highly rated, public school located in Fargo, ND. It has 1,274 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Fargo Davies High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+233 Students
- B+147 Students
- A120 Students
- B84 Students
- A-67 Students
- B+36 Students
- A+32 Students
- A-27 Students
- A-27 Students
- B21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Fargo Davies High School Reviews
Davies High School is a very diverse school, with wonderful teachers. The teachers are very passionate about their work and develop close relationships with the students. They push students to perform their best. There is also numerous activities, clubs and sports to join. There is something for everyone! The coaches are also very passionate and involved in the athletes lives. There are many AP and dual credit courses to prepare students for college and a variety of classes to choose from.
Although I didn't have many notable social experiences at Davies and didn't participate in sports or clubs, I'm satisfied with the experience I've had at the school. Food is bad but what school has good food anyway? I manage to eat it every afternoon anyway. As for diversity, I hear complaints that it's white and bougie and I'd say I'm in agreement, it's in a newer part of town so naturally, it's kinda bougie but you do see students from a variety of backgrounds although even racial groups are cliquey. People often seem to be grouped up by race, although certain groups tend to have more diversity than others. The music program is great though, we frequently win competitions at the state level and end up sweeping awards there. I've had good teachers and I've had bad teachers but overall I'd say my experience at Davies was satisfactory.
I love the school! Most of the teachers are really great and flexible. They give out as much as you put in. Usually very flexible and forgiving if you work with them. I do wish that there was more of a variety of clubs other than student leadership, math, debate, and foreign language. Promoting school spirit is always present.