Fannin County High School is an above average, public school located in Blue Ridge, GA. It has 894 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Fannin County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B117 Students
- A+101 Students
- B69 Students
- C+58 Students
- B+47 Students
- B+45 Students
- B+39 Students
- B-38 Students
- A+34 Students
- A-30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Fannin County High School Reviews
At Fannin County High School, I learned to pursue my passions. I learned to work hard and help others. The teachers are willing to help at any time a student is not fully confident in their abilities. The counselors and administration are excellent! There is not much bullying in the school system. However, when there is, teachers are able to resolve the issues quickly. The two things I would change about Fannin County High School is dress code and the food that is served.
I personally love Fannin! It is a great school to attend, and has great teachers and pathways. I have been apart of fannin high school for all four years and have participated in various clubs and sports such as cross country, cheer leading, soccer, track and field, FFA, HOSA, National Honors Society, and National Technical Honors Society.
My experience at Fannin County High school overall has been exceptionally well. I have had teachers that truly cared about my future and how their teaching styles may influence me. I am extremely grateful to have grown up in an area where I can be on a personal level with teachers and receive one on one help very easily if I need it. While I have had teachers that I knew cared about me, I have also had teachers that I didn’t feel comfortable in their classes. I think for a student to reach their full potential in a classroom setting, they should be able to comfortable ask questions without being ridiculed no matter what the question may be. As a student I would want those teachers to know this so that maybe in the future they won’t discourage other students and cause them to not learn to their full potential.