Family Christian Academy Reviews

As an alumni who attended FCA for 14 years, I honestly wouldn’t put my own kids there. Administration is prideful and teachers overlook cheating. There are only a few teachers and coaches that have truly made an impact
family christian academy is an okay school. they just need to work on helping their students be ready for college.
My experience at Family Christian Academy was a very average one. It definitely meets the standards of being a Christian school. My complaint lies on the way this school handles certain situations involving more darker themes. If you want your child to be in a loving school, then I would definitely recommend FCA, unless they are over the age of 14.
Start Your Review of Family Christian Academy
I love the school have been going there since I was little they teach you cursive, alphabet, math, bible, and(etc.). They have a really good math teacher for all grades and have the best teachers. They help you become lcoser to Christ most of all. Plus in Middle school and Hogh school they have basketball and volleyball. They also have cheerleading for 1st grade and up. they aldo help you get ready for college. its located in a nice area and is safe. They a lso have amzing lunches for the staff and students. For a Christian school it is not expensive at all.
My son has been enrolled for the past 3 years an we ABSOLUTE love it!!! Worth every penny and more! We have truly been blessed by the entire staff!
Family Christian Academy has been such a blessing upon my life. This school has academically and spiritually equipped me to become whom I want to be in life. This school has always been their for me and my family.
I have been enrolled at Family Christian Academy for my entire school experience. I love that the community is tight-knit and that teachers truly invest in their students. Because the school is so small, it's easy to get one on one help. As for improvement, I think that there should be more extracurricular activities available as well as resources for applying to and starting college. Also, the specific beliefs of the administration can be quite restrictive.