Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Falmouth High School is a highly rated, public school located in Falmouth, MA. It has 841 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Falmouth High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A145 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+60 Students
- A-56 Students
- C+48 Students
- B48 Students
- B+48 Students
- B-46 Students
- B44 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Falmouth High School
- A-Old Rochester Regional High School
- Old Rochester Public Schools, MA
- 159 reviews
- BMashpee High School
- Mashpee Public Schools, MA
- 109 reviews
- B+Barnstable High School
- Barnstable Public Schools, MA
- 167 reviews
- B+Martha's Vineyard Regional High School
- Public School
- Oak Bluffs, MA
- 63 reviews
Falmouth High School Reviews
Falmouth was an amazing highschool, the teachers were always willing to help you get extra access to whatever help you needed, they implemented at 30 daily "study period" for all students to make sure we had time to catch up on late or missing assignments, retake quizzes and tests and learn whatever we missed if we were previously absent. They have a variety of extracurriculars, clubs and teams and were always willing to add more
Falmouth High School, and the Falmouth Public School system as a whole were very good at preparing me for college. The teachers were consistently fantastic and really cared about making sure you learnt the material. There were many clubs and opportunities for advancement outside of the classroom. Athletics were average overall, but everyone could find something they were interested. Overall I was very happy to have attended FHS, and I feel it did a very good job preparing me for college.
I recently moved to the States and this school has been the best. The teachers are very encouraging, my guidance counselor and principals are very warm and friendly. At FHS the entire team wants the best for you, it’s all about effort, you put out your all and they meet you half way. The school has contributed to me adjusting so quickly and my upcoming success.