Fallsburg Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Fallsburg, NY. It has 586 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Fallsburg Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+19 Students
- B+19 Students
- A17 Students
- A+16 Students
- B15 Students
- A13 Students
- A+13 Students
- B13 Students
- A13 Students
- B+12 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
- Cost of LivingC-
- Good for FamiliesC
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Fallsburg Junior/Senior High School
- CLiberty Middle/High School
- Liberty Central School District, NY
- 66 reviews
- B-Ellenville High School
- Ellenville Central School District, NY
- 62 reviews
- B-Monticello High School
- Monticello Central School District, NY
- 124 reviews
- B-Livingston Manor High School
- Livingston Manor Central School District, NY
- 3 reviews
Fallsburg Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Fallsburg is a very culturally supported and comfortable place. Students really feel as though they are all part of. A team getting them ready for a world outside of Fallsburg. Our school has had some renovations that caused us to become better as a district. We have facilities for all types of people and support for whatever they need. We also have student that have never spoken English and Fallsburg has them passing regents left and right. The only think fallsburg needs to excel in is the food aspect. But even for a highschool, our food isn't terrible. It's hard to cook for 600 students so it's understandable. But Fallsburg as a district is a place where kids are free to express themself. Fallsburg is for the kids.
Fallsburg CSD is probably one of the most diverse schools in the New York area. All thought it isn't the cleanest or nicest place to send your kids, it does give them the experience to witness all different types of people. Because the school is so small it also is very easy to become very close with teachers and other staff. Academics may not be the best in Fallsburg, but it definetly gives students real world experiences.
Fallsburg is a wonderful school it doesn’t feel like a place where you just go and learn, it feels like a place of family. I was blessed to attend fallsburg after moving to New York my sophomore year they brought me in a treated me as a family. The facility, kids , even the community is a warm welcoming place to everybody the diversity of the school is what makes the community/school even better.