Falls City Senior High School is a public school located in Falls City, NE. It has 255 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Falls City Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A37 Students
- C+23 Students
- B15 Students
- B+13 Students
- B11 Students
- C10 Students
- A-10 Students
- A-7 Students
- B+6 Students
- B+5 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Falls City Senior High School Reviews
ratio of teachers per student is awesome the help is there if you just ask, They know and care about your education. The staff goes beyond the call of duty to make sure you succeed. The coaches are excellent . We may not be a class A school or a "B" but I stand proud to a student of Falls City High School. Everyone is your friend and like family, the city schools may know half or better of there class, I know all of mine and trust them. I have a 4.0 GPA all due to the success of my teaching for a small school you can't another that compares! Check us out on the website to see the schools accomplishments.
We have a decent parking lot. Sometimes teachers are over dramatic. I constantly feel punished for my under achieving students. There isn't much support for the fine arts but it is getting better. The sports teams have too much invested into them. Students would ache if emor wife they had less to do after school.
Some teachers are great going above and beyond. Some have extensive lectures and truly engage with the students. Some teachers struggle with what they try teach. Some teachers are extremely interested in our lives, not just our grades.