Falls City High School is a highly rated, public school located in Falls City, TX. It has 184 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Falls City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+12 Students
- A+10 Students
- B7 Students
- B6 Students
- B5 Students
- A-5 Students
- B+4 Students
- B-4 Students
- A4 Students
- A+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Falls City High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Falls City High School
- B+Poth High School
- Poth Independent School District, TX
- 72 reviews
- B-Floresville High School
- Floresville Independent School District, TX
- 143 reviews
- B-Karnes City High School
- Karnes City Independent School District, TX
- 27 reviews
- CKenedy High School
- Kenedy Independent School District, TX
- 12 reviews
Falls City High School Reviews
Falls City is a small, rural Texas town with a population less than 700 people that is full of mostly Polish decedents. People from here are proud of where they came from and have an excellent work ethic and continue to carry on traditions from many decades ago. Falls City High School teaches young men and women proper ethics and how to serve their city, state, and country. Like many Texas towns, Falls City's community supports its youth. As a high school senior, I look back on the years I have lived, learned, and grown up in Falls City. I know that because of all the support and encouragement from the teachers and administrators, I will make a mark in this world.
The lack of safety at this school concerns me. While the academics and extracurricular opportunities at this school are great - it's not about how hard you work or how good you are. It's about who you are and what you know. Don't expect to come in to FCISD expecting anything to grow or change. The dual credit program is a great offering, but it is so far behind other schools. At best, students can start college as a sophomore. In other schools, seniors are graduating high school with Associate's Degrees. Falls City really needs to bring in new "outsiders" and get with the times, otherwise this once great school is going to fall off the radar.
Small school giving students one on one attention small classes and top notch learning in this school district!