Fall River Junior-Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Mcarthur, CA. It has 241 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Fall River Junior-Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C-17 Students
- B+15 Students
- A11 Students
- B9 Students
- C+8 Students
- B7 Students
- B-7 Students
- A+7 Students
- A+7 Students
- B+6 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fall River Junior-Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Fall River Junior-Senior High School Reviews
Fall River Jr. Sr. High School a great school, but it is often held back by its size. It is an extremely rural school, and the student body consists of about 200 individuals. This means it tends to lack in opportunities. There is not much variety in terms or clubs and other extracurricular activities. The 2016-17 school year was the first time in many years that non-online AP classes were available.
My experience with Fall River Junior-Senior High School is still so far great. I've attended the school since the 7th grade. We may be a small school but that doesn't stop us from getting a quality education. The community is very supportive of our high school. They provided us Chromebooks, new lockers, always cheering us on when we play sports, etc. Our teachers and staff always try to be supportive for they want us to succeed. I am glad I attend this high school.
My experience at Fall River High School was an amazing one. All of the staff want what is best for everyone, not only certain individuals. I love the environment that the school gives off which is, being respectful to others. The academic program is very, very successful and each year the scores for the state go higher. The teachers are all amazing and they definitely prepare you for college. What I would like to see change is how sports are always the main thing, it should be student-athlete, not athlete-student.