Fall River High School is a public school located in Fall River, WI. It has 243 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Fall River High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+19 Students
- C+12 Students
- B12 Students
- B+11 Students
- B9 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+8 Students
- B8 Students
- B7 Students
- B-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fall River High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Fall River High School
- B-Rio Middle/High School
- Rio Community School District, WI
- 29 reviews
- BPardeeville High School
- Pardeeville Area School District, WI
- 33 reviews
- BWaterloo High School
- Waterloo School District, WI
- 43 reviews
- C+Dodgeland High School
- Dodgeland School District, WI
- 37 reviews
Fall River High School Reviews
I liked a lot about going to Fall River. The teachers are very nice, and seem to care about how student's are doing in their classes. The building itself is nice, too and has had some renovations done over the summer. We also just had a referendum about our STEM programs and a new football field so that's pretty nice. Kids are pretty nice to each other, not a whole lot of apparent bullying. My only complaints would be the lunches and a lack of higher level classes. The lunches are ehhh, not terrible but not great either IMO. There aren't very many AP or IB classes,but that is to be expected being a smaller school and all. Oh and if you're looking for a diverse school, Fall River is not it which is again to be expected considering it's a small public school in Wisconsin.Overall a good school though.
My overall experience at Fall River High School has been unforgettable. Everyday, I get to enjoy seeing students from kindergarten all the way up to my senior class. It is a part of a close and supportive community. Faculty and students are dedicated to learning and helping one another. This school is unique, because it has such a welcoming and supportive feeling. The whole community gathers for sporting events, musical, and more. If I could choose a school all over again, I would pick Fall River High School. It contains so many opportunities, and the school reaches out to every single student.
They try to incorporate as much technology into use as possible because that is the future. Some teaching styles do not vary very much, but most incorporate all different learning styles to help every student. The knowledge is great and the teachers really know what they are talking about. They keep the interest of the students and generally care about their well-being. The consistency is grading is pretty even throughout the high school.