Fall Creek High School Reviews

Fall Creek is a great school. Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.Fall Creek is a great school.
I hate the fact that we have one teacher for each topic so if you struggle with the way a teacher is teaching you cannot switch. We do have good youth options programs which I enjoyed taking
We have had bomb threats and food fights and the staff took it seriously and people have been expelled and suspended. Our school is generally clean and safe, it's the social aspect of it that is terrible
Start Your Review of Fall Creek High School
Our school rarely had tryouts, and with that meant that everyone was accepted. Granted not everyone received equal playing time but they were still included and given a fair chance. It created such a balance within the school and made the community closer and more supportive during games.
All of the teachers, with the exception of two, have made sure to go out of their way and make sure to give the students as much education as possible. They communicate with the students and are always consistent with grading. Also they seem to really love their jobs and want to make a positive impact on the students they teach.
This high school made students prepared for college but not as much as a larger school would have. I have felt a little overwhelmed in some of my college classes because some of the things that other kids have learned, I never have. A positive preparation from this school was that they push everyone in the right direction and stay involved with the students through high school. The staff makes sure that they are talking to students about applying for colleges and taking advantage of opportunities.
Our school had a dress code of no tank tops or shorts that didn't reach past the fingers. I completely respect and understand that policy but I felt like that rule only applied to girls considering guys were allowed to wear cut off shirts or tank tops on a regular basis. The policies on bullying were clear; it is not accepted and if you are caught bullying you will leave the school. The involvement with the staff, counselor and principal was huge, they were always involved and well liked/respected by the students.
My favorite experience was the close knit feel of our town and school. That is what makes our town so unique, everyone is accepted and I can honestly say that I had rarely ever seen somebody left out or bullied. There was such a feel of community and respect for one another. My favorite memories were making such great friends and our basketball and football games. Whenever there was a home game the whole town would be there to socialize or support the high school athletes.
There are several teachers who stood out amongst the others in my high school classes. They went above and beyond to meet students expectations personally and academically. The curriculum was the same as most small schools in my opinion, there were some AP/Honors classes available but not many. The workload was manageable and if it became a struggle teachers would make a point to go out of their way to help the student.
The peer pressure is evident at this school, but it is a small knit community where it is easy to be accepted no matter what your choices are. The student involvement is huge for this school. It is also required to have 30+ hours of community service just to graduate.
The academics offered include general classes and AP/honors classes. Students can take everything from wood shop to band to AP psych. Some honors classes require certain prerequisites for entry, like biology before physics. The workload for advanced classes can be intense.
The food at Fall Creek High does not have much a variety. The lines are usually incredibly long and by the time you get through the line, lunch time is half over. If you do not like what is on the menu, the option for a salad is always available. I would recommend bringing your own lunch so you have more time to talk with people, rather than standing in line for something you may not enjoy.
I believe Fall Creek High is one of the most terrific places to attend. The school's administration is always available to answer your questions and they truly care about what the students have to say. All of the staff at Fall Creek are very caring and considerate. They take what you have to say to heart and always try their best to help you succeed. The policies at Fall Creek are normal policies that every school should go by. Here at Fall Creek we have a no tolerance for bullying policy, which I believe is quite effective. Students are not allowed to wear shorts that are not longer than the tip of your middle finger, and spaghetti strapped tank tops. I believe these are acceptable policies and not overly out-of-line. I could not have picked a better school to spend my high school career at than Fall Creek High.