Falkville High School is an above average, public school located in Falkville, AL. It has 430 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Falkville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-30 Students
- B+22 Students
- A-21 Students
- B-20 Students
- A20 Students
- A12 Students
- B12 Students
- B11 Students
- A9 Students
- NG7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Falkville High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Falkville High School Reviews
I started going to Falkville high school when i was a sophomore, it was a huge culture shock due to the lack of diversity, but that was to be expected at a small town southern school. Despite the lack of diversity I felt right at home in no time and I’m still best friends with the people I met when I first moved here. The counselors and teachers here really want to see us succeed and I really do believe they want what’s best for us. They have a lot of AP class options here. I took AP history my junior year and am taking AP computers science and English this year I feel like they have the tools to help prepare for my future at Alabama State.
Falkville just received a newly renovated facility and some new faculty members that have influenced the programs tremendously. Coaches and Teachers are very engaged and truly help students and athletes to push themselves harder, and I think that is what makes Falkville so unique. As far as favorite experiences go, pep rallys are always number one including everyone in the school, even parents.
Employers at Falkville High School differ, but overall those within the school system try their hardest to encourage and help the students enrolled. Although some help more than others, all classrooms are inviting and all teachers are approachable.