Falcon Ridge Middle School Reviews

Coming out of a smaller charter school, Falcon Ridge was a transition school for me. I grew a lot there, and some of that growing was not particularly enjoyable, but overall I think it was a great school. The band program in particular was wonderful, and I the faculty are truly above-par.
I loved this school. Always an invitIng place. Was supposed to go to Valley Middle School, but made the switch because of their academics.
Everything seemed safe. I was never nervous to come to school.
Start Your Review of Falcon Ridge Middle School
I was involved in band, with wonderful directors. Sports depends on the coach and athletes that year. I had a blast in volleyball, where we only lost one game all season. Basketball was kind of fun, but we lost every single game on the B team.
It was a wonderful school at the time, but I do not want to go back to middle school. I made friends that I still have today. There were some challenging times, but that comes with the hormones and all the changes.
I enjoyed almost every teacher I had. Aside from a few teachers who I just didn't connect with, my teachers and I had good relationships and they all wanted to see me succeed.