Faith Heritage Christian Academy Reviews

Faith Heritage is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are incredibly helpful and understanding. This is, by far, the best school I have attended.
I chose Faith Heritage for the opportunity to homeschool and still receive a diploma. It has served its purpose thus far. One thing about the school is that there is almost no information on its website, and the administration is friendly but seems a bit disorganized at times.
I have been attending this school for a couple years and it has been a good experience. As a homeschooler, I have to be under a school and this has been a great one to be under.
Start Your Review of Faith Heritage Christian Academy
I have really enjoyed my time at Faith Heritage! I have been encouraged by my teachers and I love going to school with all of my friends. The testing really helps my ability to learn. I wouldn't change anything!
I was an off-campus student, but my experience was still phenomenal. The off-campus headmaster was always easy to contact and extremely helpful.
It is a small school that has experienced flooding. It needs a bit of updating. However, for the number of students the school has, it's a nice facility.
It's not good for students and is fake food.
Dual enrollment classes and small student teacher ratios help ensure good academics and preparedness.
very open and available to prospective students. will work to help in any way possible
We only had sports for an extracurricular and since the school is so small my senior year there was only enough for a girls volleyball team which I participated in.
There was barely any diversity.
The teachers at FHCA are good at what they do and are very involved with the students. It is a very small school and the teacher/student ratio is very small which makes it very easy to get to know everyone.
We have a very well developed organization for athletics. It begins in early elementary school and continues through high school. There are people always there to help and make sure we are careful and responsible with our bodies and the equipment.
There are many opportunities to participate in any activity that you desire. Due to the area where we live the school can offer various opportunities.
The administration is very concerned about safety and the protection of the students. They are always available to discuss anything with a student or parent.
Faith Heritage recently began its first yearbook staff. There are many great music opportunities, including an excellent choir.
I am an off-campus student, so I mostly deal with the administration. They are extremely helpful and always eager to answer any questions. My high school counselor also always responds very promptly to my emails.