Faith Christian School Reviews

Good small community. I learn about God and in a good Christian environment. I would like to see more extracurricular activities, better heating system, more enrollment.
Our daughter has always attended Christian schools, and this has been her best experience. She has always felt welcomed by the students and teachers. Her high school experience has been excellent with knowledgeable teachers who care about her well-being. The school fosters an environment of acceptance and love while promoting academic excellence. I cannot recommend this school more! We are so happy here.
The school is great. My son has learned so much here and is excelling in the school. I would love to see this school grow and grow until it can't fit anymore kids! If you aren't sure if you should send your child, I would give you the advice of, make the appointment, talk to the people there, see the kids and how happy they are. That will help make up your mind.
Start Your Review of Faith Christian School
My son's 4th grade teach specifically is fantastic! For the first time ever, he hit the B honor roll. Something about the teacher's relationship with the kids makes my son want to be better and do better for school.

Overall, this is a great school, with smaller classes, which means teachers here have the opportunity to have one on one time with the kids in their class. I love that!
The safety and well being of the students is top priority her at Faith Christian. I feel 100% safe with my child being in this school!
My son is in Kindergarten so I'm not aware of this yet!
My son loves going to school! He has a very positive learning experience and looks forward to attending class. The small class sizes and positive environment is just perfect for him. We look forward to many more years of watching him grow and prosper here at this school.
The teachers have a genuine love and concern for their students!
I know my children are well taken care of here and will be well prepared for college upon graduation. This school not only focusses on academic excellence but on building Christian character as well.
They have chorus, soccer, basketball, track, volleyball, student worship team, and the kids participate in plays. Their soccer program is very good.
I love that I was able to pay the school to take care of my son's sports physical.
The teachers here care a great deal for their students and their success in school. I have had a student in the high school and the middle school program here and I have had positive interactions with the teachers in both. They hold the students to high standards and they are willing to work with the students and parents to achieve their academic and behavior goals.
The parents and students have been so welcoming of our family. My son loves his new friends and teachers. I enjoy getting to know the new parents and teachers.
The students are generally accepting of people with other ethnic/racial backgrounds. Although, everyone who is alike tends to stick together.
The gym floor is completely uneven and it is about half the size of regular gym. It is almost impossible to practice any sports in there.
My first year at the school was great. But as the years went by they lost a lot of faculty and things just went downhill. I loved my years at the school because of the class I graduated with 2 of the teachers. I made some lifelong friends and I know for a fact that if I was not in the class I was, my time there would have been miserable.
This school did not prepare for the real world at all. Because it is a Christian school, while attending I felt like I was sheltered and in a box. The students (even seniors) are still treated like children and not allowed to grow up.