Faith Christian School Reviews

I am a graduate of FCS and I cannot over emphasize the positive impact this school had on my life - academically, spiritually, and personally. I joke that FCS didn't prepare me for college, it prepared me for graduate school. If you are in search of a private school for your child/teenager, I highly recommend Faith Christian School.
Faith Christian School had been a great experience. However, in my experience it has been a more liberal arts and humanities-based education than anything. I guess that's expected in a Classical private school and I love that, but I would also like to see our science and math programs excel as much as our humanities programs. Other than that the school feels like a safe environment to learn and share ideas. All the students are pushed to think through everything and try to solve problems creatively. My biggest qualm is that I feel like the uniforms are unnecessary. Other than following the "private school norm" of having a uniform I don't see any benefits. In my own experience it has hindered my own personal growth as a unique individual by suppressing any means of expressing myself outside of writing essays. Other than that, the Faith Christian school experience has been great.
I love the environment and the academics. I also love how my teachers care about my well being and are constantly striving to help me achieve my goals and grow stronger in my faith.
Start Your Review of Faith Christian School
I am sold on Faith Christian School. My son started in 1st grade (now 10th) and my daughter in Kindergarten (now 6th). They participate in sports and other extracurricular activities, excel academically, are so much more courteous and caring than I remember any kids being when I was in school, and process their decisions through a Christ-focused lens. On my list of priorities, that meets all of them. Five Star Rating without a doubt.
Both our daughters began attending Faith in grammar school and both graduated from FCS. We couldn't be more grateful for their experience with superior academics, loving teachers and administration and a family atmosphere. They both had many leadership opportunities and were challenged academically. Each of them were well prepared for college and graduate school. FCS was a tremendous blessing for our family!
I have nothing but great things to say about FCS. I have had both of my children at Faith Christian for high school. I am a single parent so choosing private school is a huge investment, but this school has been a tremendous positive influence on both of my children. The academics are strong and the teacher support they receive is unmatched. My children were in top public schools prior to coming here, but even so, Faith Christian is by far the better choice.
Athletics at Faith are fantastic blending godly coaching with greater life experiences. Our children have participated in 3 sports and have had a great experience.
This school has been amazing for our children. Teachers go above and beyond & love our children & are truly concerned about them academically, spiritually and socially. Best school around.
I have been extremely happy with my kids' teachers and the administration.
Teachers are very concerned with the growth and well-being of the students.
The food is great, especially since we order in from restaurants. However, some of the catering services are very expensive and don't make it realistic to order lunch frequently. I wish we could order maybe from a deli also.
The teachers have a lot of knowledge in their fields. They are very willing to put in extra time during lunch and after school in order to help students understand the material and succeed. I feel like the teachers genuinely care about me and my classmates. Sometimes I feel that the homework load is very difficult though.
It's a fairly small school, so there's not much offered. However, it is a nice building.
It's pretty healthy and safe. Although some more safety policies could be practiced.
There are very few classes offered, but the ones that do exist are AP/Honors.
The school does not provide lunch everyday but we have the choices of Dominoes or Chick-Fil-A so I love lunches there.
Everyone at my school is basically the same but if there were different people I feel like everyone would judge them or look down on them.
Start Your Review of Faith Christian School
My school has been a big part of my life and I have enjoyed the school. I have many great memories and I love that I know everyone there very well. It is a really close knit group of kids.