Faith Christian Academy Reviews

Faith Christian Academy is an excellent school in Hurt, Virginia. They stand apart from other schools, because they instill Christian values in their students, and build them up to become the best that they can be. The culture there is very family like, and everyone is friendly. It is truly the perfect place to send your children from preschool all the way up to 12th grade.
I love Faith Christian Academy. All of the teachers are very nice, helpful, and dedicated to seeing their students achieve their goals. The students there are also friendly and welcoming to new students. One thing I would like for Faith Christian Academy to do is to greater diversify themselves. There are no alternate class choices. As a result of this, if one student desires to major in science and another chooses liberal arts, both students take the same classes, despite having opposite goals in life. Because of their lack of diversity they are unable to give their students the variety of experiences their students need.
I have attended Faith Christian Academy since I was in Kindergarten. The teachers are very good with students, super helpful, and patient. The administrators are always kind and ready to help with college applications and scholarships. My school may not have a lot of activities, but this year the school has added a drama program that many student are excited about. The school's Beta Club is small but is involved in Samaritan's Purse, Pennies for Patients, and has helped send gift cards to the Hurricane victims in Houston. I am extremely thankful for my school because they were so flexible and supportive of me while I was receiving treatments for my Aplastic Anemia. The students and teachers sent cards, letters, gifts, and even drove to a different state to come visit me. This is just one of many reasons I am eternally thankful for the school and the people there.
Start Your Review of Faith Christian Academy
They really engage in student's lives.
Some teachers are stricter than others.