Faith Academy of Bellville Reviews

I transferred to Faith Academy spring of my junior year. The faculty was all very welcoming and so were the students. Faith Academy gives students a good education and all the opportunities to excel and preform in the classroom. I truly enjoy the environment Faith has to offer. Though, it is a small school, it is like one big family. I would not change a thing at Faith because it is just fine the way it is.
The health and safety policies are up to date and there is a zero tolerance for bullying.
My experience at this school was the best. I learned so many things there that truly set me a notch higher than the other students that I interact with at college.
Start Your Review of Faith Academy of Bellville
The teachers at the school really do care about the well being of the students. They also encourage each and every student to pursue their goals in life. Each teacher takes the time out of their day to go the extra mile to see that no student gets left behind.
I did great in the small classes. Teachers have time for one on one help if a student needs it.